Board Certified Chaplain
This is an eight lesson course with quizzes attached to each lesson running between 30 to 45 minutes each. Once the lessons are complete there is a final test which must be passed for pre-certification. This course prepares you for service as a chaplain, but becoming board certified requires an industry standard background check and a phone interview from a board member at National Service Charity INC 510(c)(3). Click to view this course page.
- A Call to the Ministry (a Sermon)
- Chaplaincy in America
- The Unique Role of a Chaplain
- Who and where is the Chaplains Congregation or Market?
- A Chaplain’s Ethics (professionalism, guardrails)
- A Chaplain’s Personal Spiritual Life & Pursuit of Godliness
- Tools & Skillset of the Chaplain
- Final Thoughts
All who complete this course receive a PDF certificate from Visiting Chaplains. Our course was given accreditation by National Service Charity for their board certification program.
This course is required before seeking Board Certified Chaplain status with National Service Charity.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.