You need a free account to access our services
VisitingChaplains.com is an online platform created by Visiting Chaplains LLC (“VC”) that allows users to collaborate and share information for the purpose of expanding the work of Chaplains. The platform includes the websites, apps and related online services, together the "Service".
The Service is intended for use by individuals and business organizations (your “Organization”), and in accordance with any corporate instructions.
You or your Organization is responsible for administrating your account ("Your Account"). Your Organization is also responsible for the collection and use of any data that you submit or provide through the Service.
If you have any questions about your use of the Service, please contact us directly at portal randkowy zyrardow or contact your Organization.
What kinds of information is collected?
VC collects the following kinds of information when you, your colleagues or other users access the Service:
- your contact information, such as full name and email address;
- your username and password;
- your work title, department information and other information;
- the content, communications and other information you provide when you use the Service, including when you sign up for an account, create or share content, and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content you provide (such as metadata), such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created;
- content, communications and information that other people provide when they use the Service. This can include information about you, such as when they share or comment on a photo of you, send a message to you, or upload, sync or import your contact information;
- all communications with other users of the Service;
- user communications, feedback, suggestions and ideas;
- billing information; and
- information that you provide when you or your Organization contact or engage platform support regarding the Service.
Disclosure of information
We disclose the information collected in the following ways:
- to third-party service providers that assist in providing the Service or part of the Service;
- to third-party apps, websites or other services that you can connect to through the Service;
- in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the transfer of the Service, a merger, consolidation, asset sale or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy or insolvency;
- to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; and
- in connection with a subpoena, warrant, discovery order or other request or order from a law enforcement agency.
Accessing and modifying your information
You and your Organization may access, correct or delete information that you have uploaded to the Service using the tools within the Service (for example, editing your profile information or via the Activity Log). If you are not able to do so using the tools provided in the Service, you should contact us directly or your Organization directly to access or modify your information.
Third-party links and content
The Service may contain links to content maintained by third parties that you or your Organization does not control. You should review the privacy policies of each website that you visit.
If you would like to stop using the Service, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
It typically takes about 90 days to delete an account after account closure, but some information may remain in backup copies for a reasonable period of time. Please note that content you create and share on the Service is owned by your Organization and may remain on the Service and be accessible even if your Organization deactivates or terminates Your Account. In this way, content that you provide on the Service is similar to other types of content (such as presentations or memos) that you may generate in the course of your work.
If you have any questions contact email@example.com
Effective Date: 15 July 2019